I am a member!! Hooray!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Random post of the week

Hello fellow wizards. Today I would like to ask you a question. The question: Do you have epic playing sessions of 101 and pull all nighters? Thats what I am doing ^-^ Farming for that fancy fire hat Youkai drops with my cousin Blaze and my friend Chase. I am also playing Mario Kart for the Wii. Brutal fighting with those Koopa Shells O-o
Mean little varmints ~.~
One last question! Q: What do you want more of out of this Blog? Leave your answer in the comments and I will try to squeeze whatever it is in! I am so excited to get Skeletal Dragon after Chase did his EPIC hit! Took like 2,000 some per round. Nice hit Chase ;D If only I had a picture of that..
At least I got ONE picture?
Cya all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment